Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes Engaged Na!

Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes Engaged Na (Officially) - Nagproposed na nga si Dingdong Dantes on National TV on "Marian" Show sa harap ng milyon-milyong audiences together with their families, friends, loved-ones and fans!

Naghihiyawan ang mga fans sa sobrang kilig dahil ang hinihintay nila na hashtag na #lastdance ay ang pagpropose pala ni Dingdong Dantes ng kasal kay Marian Rivera.

"I offer you this gift on your birthday. Something that's beyond anything, I offer you myself, my love today and all the days of my life. So please Marian will you be my wife?" - Dingdong to Marian
At Syempre naman ang Sagot ni Marian ay "YES!"
Photo Credits: GMA Online Streaming

Marian Rivera's Engagement Ring


“Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present my fiancée, the birthday girl in her last dance with me before we become one – the soon-to-be Marian Gracia-Dantes!” - Dingdong Dantes


Update on wedding schedule: no specific date and time yet

You Can now watch the Actual Direct Video of "The Proposal" 
 The Proposal Video

Actual Direct Video of "The Proposal" Link 2
Video Link 2

Tags: ,

0 Responses to “Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes Engaged Na!”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

For Updates and Latest News, subscribe to our blog by entering your e-mail address

Enter your email address:

© 2014 Yanyan Fanblog. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks